No matter how experienced you are, six obstacles stand in the way of you buying a business:
- There is a horde of unemployed or inexperienced buyers; they bid against each other to create a seller’s market.
- Most businesses are not worth owning. Their owners hope for a naive buyer.
- Only 1 out of 5 of the best companies sold are advertised by sellers or offered through business brokers.
- Buyers who don’t buy the right business the right way are disappointed in their purchase.
- Being qualified to buy a business is not enough.
- Depending upon the industry and type of buy/sell transaction—where the seller and buyer reached agreement on everything else—up to 50% failed to close due to lack of acquisition financing, according to a national survey.
We’re the leader in Business Buyer Advocacy. Our associates nationwide have amassed 500 years collective experience. We use proven tools and guidance so you can overcome obstacles and much sooner own a wonderful business.
Ted J. Leverette
The Original Business Buyer Advocate ® Since the 1970s
“Partner” On-Call Network, LLC