Street Smart Advice
This information is for professionals and for people who want to know what professionals know.
You don’t have to interrupt your day to listen and learn. You can start, stop and resume listening to our audios whenever you want.
- See what people say about our audios.
- Whoever says it in fewest words wins! ™. It’s the message you voice to grab attention and, in fewest words, convey substantial insight that interests your listener and then stimulates desire and action. You will learn how the best negotiators do this.
- In five minutes or less you’ll hear street-smart ideas about what makes dumb deals. You’ll also get information for dealmaking and maximizing return on investment.
All of our TeleSeminars, so far, were sold out. Most of them are 30-60 minutes and were priced at $19.95 – $49.95.
Please go to this webpage to access the audios and/or the PDF reports: For Dealmakers.
- Enlightening and snarky insight into small business.
Are you a recognized leader in your industry or profession?
Do you want to share info that is unique and valuable to our respective audiences?
Please email Ted Leverette about showcasing our respective capabilities in a podcast or TeleSeminar.
- People do NOT pay to be publicized by us or on our website.
If you like the kind of information you see on our website, please subscribe. We’ll also invite you to our continuing education events.
We do not disclose your email address or any other information about you to anyone outside our company.
Ted J. Leverette
The Original Business Buyer Advocate ® Since the 1970s
“Partner” On-Call Network, LLC
The opinions Ted Leverette expresses are solely his own and do not express the views or opinions of our colleagues or the professionals with whom we network. Likewise, the opinions and advice appearing on or accessible from this website, attributed to others, are theirs and may not be consistent with Ted Leverette’s.
Your access to, use of and reliance on our website and services and content accessed through our website and services is entirely at your own risk. Our website and services (including, without limitation, the website, programs, services, forums and content accessed through the website, programs, services and forums) is provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind.
All express and implied warranties (including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights) are expressly disclaimed.