Too many business buyers don’t recognize the reality until they own the company, realizing too late they made a dumb deal and perhaps a fatal mistake.
Owners of businesses for sale: Would you like to know about and avoid the most common mistake that gives buyers a cold shoulder?
This risk is embedded in every kind and size of business. It doesn’t have to be fatal. But you must find it and learn to control it.
Keep reading to access our 43 minute podcast and the 74-page pdf report that expands and amplifies what you hear during the podcast.
- Includes the 66 questions and inquiries (and insight into each of them) that owners must ask themselves before offering their company for sale. Potential buyers and their advisors must ask and inquire about the same 66. Sources of financing can make safer investments or loans if they, too, require sellers and buyers of small and midsize businesses to include the answers in applications for funding.
I checked 9 of the top-selling how-to-buy-a-business books and 2 of the most read how-to books for business appraisers. None of the business buying books cover the fatal flaw. Both of the appraisal books partly cover it, but they miss what can be the most important element. So, if you like reading theory, keep reading those kinds of books. If you prefer reality, keep reading this webpage.
It’s the #1 (okay, maybe number two) reason for the failure of so many buyers of SMB. It’s also why so many owners can’t profitably sell their company. (Which, of course, causes business brokers to waste their time, money and reputation on listings that don’t sell.)
I’m referring to two types of failure:
- Inability to achieve a done deal.
- Inability to sell or profitably sell their company when its time to get out.
This Podcast and PDF are a must for owners and people thinking about buying or starting a business.
- Advisors can sharpen their focus.
- Sources of financing, if they heed the warnings, can avoid funding losers.
- Business brokers can use this insight to slap into reality wishful-thinking sellers who want brokers to work for them hoping for sales commissions that rarely are paid.
The Fatal Flaw “Killing” Owners, Buyers, Funders (and some brokers and advisors)
You will, by the end of the next business day, receive, via confidential email, a hyperlink to the 43 minute Podcast, which you can listen to or download when it is convenient for you. The email will attach the 74-page pdf report that expands and amplifies what you hear during the podcast.
Let’s test your investing acumen:
Invest $99.95 for your one year subscription to our upcoming podcasts and special reports, PLUS get the most recent podcast and supplemental pdf, PLUS get 9 other recent ones. Click here to go to the webpage to subscribe annually.)
Invest $29.95 for this podcast and pdf. (Click the Buy Now, below, link to PayPal)
If you like the kind of information you see on our website, please subscribe. We’ll also invite you to our TeleSeminars and Podcasts.
We do not disclose your email address or any other information about you to anyone outside our company.
Email Ted J. Leverette, The Original Business Buyer Advocate ® Since the 1970s.
“Partner” On-Call Network, LLC