Business Buyer Training
You will get our 48 page proprietary client reference guide, The Street-Smart Way to Buy a Business ®, written by Ted J. Leverette, The Original Business Buyer Advocate and founder of “Partner” On-Call Network, LLC.
Thousands of people, since the 1970s, in the USA, Canada and the U.K have benefited from our know-how.
- Why not invest a few hundred dollars, right now, to know what you need to know; to confirm or abort what you think you know?
- There is a horde of unemployed or inexperienced buyers; they bid against each other to create a seller’s market.
- Most businesses are not worth owning. Their owners hope for a naive buyer.
- Most of the best companies sold are not advertised by sellers or offered through business brokers.
- Buyers who don’t buy the right business the right way are disappointed in their purchase.
- Being qualified to buy a business is not enough. You must know how to find winners and achieve a done deal.
- Depending upon the industry and type of buy/sell transaction—where the seller and buyer reached agreement on everything else—up to 50% failed to close due to lack of acquisition financing, according to a national survey.
Get ahead of other buyers competing with you: Searcher and Search Evaluation ™
Hire Business Buyer Advocate Ted Leverette to educate and guide you through our Street-Smart 22-Step Acquisition Sequence ™. It integrates five services essential to buyers: Search, due diligence, financing, valuation and dealmaking. We are not a business brokerage. We do not sell franchises or any kind of business.
Email Ted J. Leverette, The Original Business Buyer Advocate ® Since the 1970s. “Partner” On-Call Network, LLC