Jeff Smith has over thirty five years’ experience in a variety of executive and entrepreneurial leadership positions, including serving clients as a Business Buyer Advocate ® for “Partner” On-Call Network ® since 2006. His accomplishments include:
- The Founder and President of an INC Magazine “500 Fastest Growing Private Company” for 17 years
- An Ernst & Young “Entrepreneur of the Year” award winner of the Indiana, Michigan and Illinois Region
- Creating a new business practice for a Top 10 CPA/Consulting firm
- The 2007, 2009 and the 2010 “Partner” On-Call Network’s “Partner” of the Year Award winner
Expertise in executive management, business & product planning, sales, channel development, marketing, startups, acquisitions & divestitures, turnarounds, operations, and finance. Jeff is positioned to give his “Partner” On-Call Network clients the support they need to advance above their competition.
Jeff earned a BS in Marketing from The Kelley School of Business at Indiana University and is a graduate of The Kauffman Foundation’s FastTrac Entrepreneur Program. He is a member of the Association for Corporate Growth, Indiana Venture Club as well as a lifetime member of The Institute of American Entrepreneurs.
For over 40 years, “Partner” On-Call Network® clients have benefited from our 500 man years of real-world experience provided by a nationwide network of associates with proven systems and processes. Our unique bundles of integrated services include:
- Working as a Business Buyer Advocate®, we introduce buyer clients (entrepreneurs and corporate executives who want to be entrepreneurs as well as companies who want to grow through acquisition) to profitable businesses on the “hidden market”, companies not advertised for sale but are quietly for sale by-owner, and then we assist buyers through due diligence, financing, valuation and the dealmaking process.
- As a “Partner” On-Call® to businesses; we help companies maximize profit, develop sales/marketing and business/strategic plans and arrange financing.
- Using our BIZFIZBO® service, we help business owners (small to mid-sized non-retail or 0.main street types) prepare for the successful transfer of ownership of their company and help them locate and market their businesses to strategic and private equity buyers so that they can achieve maximum value.
Contact information for Jeff Smith:
8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd. Suite 100
to Indianapolis, IN 46240
Our Code of Ethics is our foundation that earns praise from clients and professionals.
Our founder, Ted Leverette, writes this about Jeff:
“2006 was when he began using our Business Buyer Advocate ® consulting tools and know-how. He won our “Partner” of the Year award every year it was granted and he is an Ernst & Young ‘Entrepreneur of the Year‘. His company-building experience before affiliating with us positioned him to be among our top performers. And that is why he has been a trainer of people affiliating with our national network.”
Listen to Jeff’s radio interview.
Here’s what people have to say about Jeff Smith
I recently purchased a business with the help of Jeff Smith and Partner On-Call Network. Jeff assisted through the entire process. He was able to located businesses and potential sellers that weren’t on the market or listed with brokers. He also helped evaluate all potential acquisitions, saving valuable time and avoiding any bad businesses. I would recommend Jeff and Partner On-Call Network to anyone who is considering buying a business. It was one of the best investments that I could have made.
Ben Spiegel, Moss Glass Co.
I cannot speak highly enough of Jeff Smith and “Partner” On-Call Network. Their support in helping my wife and I find a company to purchase, working through the process and then closing the deal has been invaluable.
William R. Wood, KitchenFusion
I hired Jeff Smith of Partner On-Call Network to provide consulting services for our sales and marketing programs. Jeff provided valuable feedback on what we were doing wrong and what we were doing right. With his help, we were able to implement several targeted marketing campaigns and improve our sales processes. I found Jeff to be a great guy to work with and he always treated us as if we were his only client. I highly recommend his services.
J. Tyler Thompson, Thompson Myers & Associates, P.C.
I found myself in a fortunate position to pursue a business acquisition. I was financially qualified to make this type of investment and knew that I was professionally capable of managing any endeavor but wanted assistance on how to find and purchase a company on my own. It is my advice to any serious business buyer to contact Jeff to discuss how he and POCN could be of assistance in finding a viable acquisition candidate.
John Campbell, Chart Pet Nutrition and Supplies
Each office and/or consultant using the tradename(s) “Partner” On-Call Network and/or Business Buyer Advocate is independently owned and operated (and is a separate legal entity from “Partner” On-Call Network, LLC). Business Buyer Advocate ®, “Partner” On-Call ® and “Partner” On-Call Network ® are registered trademarks of Ted J. Leverette.