New (as of 10/10/2017)
Get 9 of my most popular 2017 TeleSeminars plus free admission to all the upcoming ones for one year.
99% satisfaction rating!
Get Dealmaking Facts, Tips and Strategies for Business Buyers, Sellers and Advisors
Who doesn’t want to be better informed? Who doesn’t want practical information? The kinds of insight in use by the most adept advisors and dealmakers. I want to share my four decades of successful dealmaking experiences with you.
Subscribe below for all our recent and upcoming TeleSeminars, podcasts, reports and e-newsletters.
- Thank you to the 84 people subscribing within two hours!
99.25% satisfaction during the last 12 months! Who? Buyers, sellers and owners of small and midsize businesses.
Here’s the breakdown of my audience:
21%, Buyers and sellers of businesses
21%, Accounting, finance, valuation
17%, Business brokers / intermediaries
17%, Sources of financing
3%, SBA, SCORE, college and government
Subscribe to access the audio recordings and the supplemental PDF reports from our most recent 9 TeleSeminars / Podcasts (see below).
- PLUS, during your monthly or annual subscription you get no-cost admission to all my upcoming podcasts and TeleSeminars (including supplemental PDF reports) PLUS my monthly e-newsletters.
- Subscribers, whether or not they attend the events, get the audio recordings and PDFs without charge. (No more scheduling conflicts!)
- Non-subscribers, on a space-available basis, may register and pay for each TeleSeminar, podcast or report when they become available.
Unique, state-of-the-art insight for buyers and sellers of small and midsize businesses, their advisors and representatives, and sources of financing.
- No BS!
- No filler!
- No nonsense!
Upcoming TeleSeminars / Podcasts
These, individually, will be available for purchase (by non-subscribers) from this website.
- Exposing the Folly of Business Seller’s Discretionary Earnings
You’ll love this if you like controversy. Buyers can avoid dumb deals.
- Apocalypse Ahead for Owners and Buyers of These Businesses
Don’t be caught holding the bag. (Business brokers: Be aware and beware.)
- Business Valuation Smoke and Mirrors
Too many “valuations” obscure or embellish reality thanks to conflicts-of-interest or the use of misleading or irrelevant information.
- What Business Buyers Do First and Last Determines Success or Failure
I’ve tested some of its content on a few leaders in the dealmaking industry. They like it, and I think you will, too.
- Avoiding or Surviving Disastrous Business Acquisitions
Street-smart tactics besides suing sellers or brokers.
- Don’t be Tricked by Business Sellers and Franchisors Saying These Things
We’ve tracked 61 tricks, which work all too-often on naïve business buyers, especially do-it-yourselfers.
- Dos and Don’ts for Transitions from Sellers to Business Buyers
Learn how to handle or avoid 25 of them.
You can immediately read and listen online and/or download these.
(The audios are 20-45 minutes. PDFs are 20-50 pages.)
Subscribers, within a few business days, will receive email confirmation of their subscription.
Annual subscribers will receive the hyperlink to an online private folder containing the individual TeleSeminars / Podcasts (PDF and/or mp3).
99.25% of people have been satisfied during the last 12 months!
I think you will be, too.
Subscribe: Dealmaking Facts, Tips and Strategies
Complimentary access to all of the recent TeleSeminars / Podcasts (listed above) with an annual subscription.
- Or you can subscribe monthly. You can anytime cancel your monthly subscription and then subscribe again at the then-current price of an annual subscription to access all the TeleSeminars / Podcasts listed above.
All subscriptions auto-renew until cancelled. Use the email link below to cancel, typing on your subject line: “Cancel Subscription.” You can keep whatever you’ve received from us.
Email Ted Leverette if you have questions or want more information about Dealmaking Facts, Tips and Strategies for Subscribers.
Ted J. Leverette
The Original Business Buyer Advocate ® Since the 1970s
“Partner” On-Call Network, LLC
The opinions Ted Leverette expresses are solely his own and do not express the views or opinions of our colleagues or the professionals with whom we network. Likewise, the opinions and advice appearing on or accessible from this website, attributed to others, are theirs and may not be consistent with Ted Leverette’s.
Your access to, use of and reliance on our website and services and content accessed through our website and services is entirely at your own risk. Our website and services (including, without limitation, the website, programs, services, forums and content accessed through the website, programs, services and forums) is provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind.
All express and implied warranties (including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights) are expressly disclaimed.