We’ve helped buyers of SMBs save: $135467000
Click to request a private Zoom chat with Ted J. Leverette, The Original Business Buyer Advocate ®. You’ll hear how our clients bought businesses (priced below $10 million) for less than the asking price.
- $600,000 was the last price reduction for a mature, profitable company having sustainable competitive advantages.
And yet the prices paid are within the reasonable range of value. Why? Our clients buy winners.
- Ted Leverette doesn’t work for searchers wanting to take advantage of sellers.
- Nor does he work for searchers wanting to buy losers, hoping for a successful turnaround.
During your Zoom conversation with Ted Leverette you’ll hear one of our most valuable strategies, which you can implement on your own or with our help.
- This strategy pertains to every searcher and every kind and size of potential M&A transaction.
- Deploy it to go from wishful thinking to talking to owners wanting to sell their mature, profitable companies.
Increase your competitive advantages with his books on Amazon.